Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

We are at WAR! We are at war against our own country. We are considered beligerant occupiers so Biden MUST provide monies to the people for their welfare according to the Law of War Manual. I said before there would be another stimulus and here it is. There will be more until the war is over.

It's odd, I still can't see the flip as to who is occupying, but I've learned to trust your info so I have definitely not set it aside.
I'm juggling multiple explanations for any number of stories until actual evidence comes out. Just ruling out what there is clear evidence against.
It's very weird opening up your mind to all sorts of things that go against everything you have been taught, but it's the only way to break the false paraadigm and be prepared to learn the truth. It matters not if I *like* the truth. It is what it is. and it shall set us free.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Jeanne, click on at the bottom under it