I follow so many people and research so many things. I respect all of you people's opinions and believes. So please I need to say mine. I follow Charlie Ward, Simon, Q, Anons, EVERY ONE on telegram, Sammy Beach or Santa, Utsava (great respect for her) GhostEzra, Vince, Kim, aaagh so many more, BUT there is 1 person I do respect and listen to. Yes I know USA know him more than me cause apparently he is well known to you, but not to me. For the past year, I listen, learn, came so closer to God, because of ALL OF YOU HERE. Thank you for that. For who ever wants to listen, follow him! And then YOU decide for yourselves what to expect. Please do follow all the above! They are great for information.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEwE7ofTVB0

Only people mentioned by @Michelle37sexy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

god speaks to all, but are people willing to listen and hear. gods truth always shines through.

I listen to him everyday! He has great information!

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

He gives it straight, and he's quick/humble when he misses the mark or publishes inaccurate information ( those who correct themselves with the same 'verve' as they present their content, it's a requirement for my attention ).

I agree, he's worth the subscription to his channel.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏