Capitol Riot Suits

Trump is being sued by 12 Democratic members of Congress and two Capitol police officers for allegedly inciting the Jan. 6 insurrection by holding and speaking at the rally which brought many of the rioters to Washington. In one of the suits, Mississippi Representative Bennie Thompson and a coalition of other Democrats alleges Trump violated the Reconstruction-era Ku Klux Klan Act, which was designed to protect voters and public officials from intimidation, by urging his supporters to confront members of Congress while they were in the act of certifying President Joe Biden’s election victory..
This isc such BS its actually sickening. How about lets arrest known killers of children and then the Governor and Mayorvof NY for Murder in putting sick people in nursing homes to drive up the number of deaths to create panic so all would get the vaxx.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

What I DO know is that the NY lawyer had to drop his case against Trump. The was a lol and a Halleluiah there.

Remember how the Impeachments truned out. This there last stand. They've got nothing else. Trump and Military have got this.

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

I will say - as for the (active) military - didn't Trump fuss about them the other day at his speech? While we old Veterans fully support him, the newer ones are being indoctrinated to support the liberal ideas. (indoctrinated = brainwashed)

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Guess this could be good for our side bringing the evidence we have. One way to get it permitted in court.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

That is using your brain and what others should do as you have to have an opporitunity to present evidence.

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

And those idiots that are suing him apparently forgot that, with the help of twtr and fakebook, they "altered" timelines and videos. That will be presented as evidence and it will be interesting to see how that plays out....they keep going with this false narrative that Ofc Sicknick was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher and died because of that. There are too many vids out there showing the officers letting ppl in and standing down....even a piss poor atty could handle it....not to mention, these idiots were doing "selfies" to make it look like they were terrified. Then they can present vids of the "MeToo" group storming and taking over the capital on the rhetoric of Feinstein and Waters. I wonder which FBI infiltrator/informant (you KNOW Trumps team knows who they are, I mean heck anons do) will cave. They are just grasping at straws but will Pelosi's involvement finally come out??? I mean, they STILL haven't found her missing laptop........

😁Let the show begin