Pakistan went dark. Vatican went dark. Fly zone over DC closed. Troops on ground DC and Cali.Barricades in front supreme court.All confirmed. Quebec locked down. Yet still nothing going on? C'mon folks,just think outside the box you've been trained to stay in. Shit is happening.

#CHRISTJESUSisKING#GodWins#wwg1wga#wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE#MAGA#KAG#STOPTHESTEAL#Trump2020#DIGITALSOLIERS#patriotsfight#SECONDUSREVOLUTION#FALLoftbeCABAL#QANON#thestormisuponus#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @justinmclemore in this post can reply

In response Justin McLemore to his Publication

🔅SHARE FAR AND WIDE🔅
Movie: “The Deep Rig”f'u"l'l M'o'V'i"E
Join me in supporting his work, and go watch it movie now!

Go watch it movie now! ➡ https://v.ht/thedeeprigmovie ⚜️

Follow the team of Patriots, Lawyers and 'White Hat' Hackers, determined to reveal the facts behind the headlines, to backroom scenes and through electronic networks designed to rig any election they conduct. Scrutinize for yourself the evidence which paints a portrait of Washington's double-dealings and international intrigue.
#thedeeprigmovie
#wwg1wga
#SaveTheChildren
#Potus
#Trump
#MAGA
#Trump2020
#QANON

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

I knew when you mentioned the movie the Matrix that there will be Quite a few glitches coming!#WakingUP

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

#WWG1WGA #GODWINS, #FREEDOM #MAGA WIFE, NURSE 27 YRS HERE TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM SO OUR CHILDREN WILL LIVE IN A BETTER WORLD

This is the problem people have been brainwashed for so long they do not think outside the box, the big picture. Everyone needs a good metal detox, open up your brains stop drinking their koolaid. Does anyone really think Biden is capable of performing all he has done since inauguration? He is literally making us slaves to the government, taking our jobs, money, increasing taxes and yet the left think he is awesome and they are grateful for him? SAY WHAT? They cant see thru their OWN fog to know the hipcrosey of his actions.🤦‍♀️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Love You Sid! ❤️

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

🎥🎬🍿

(1) Show this thread

Your post was14 days ago...
Since then BIDEN took over the office and is tearing down every wall of sanctity their is to protect us!

Jesus is our saviour. Always a mom first. Digital soldier Trump is God's chosen. Save our children

Way cool, hope that's really you!!

I'm in Quebec! Really praying this is over soon....walking the dogs past curfew is fkn scary!

I'm in Quebec! Really praying this is over soon....walking the dogs past curfew is fkn scary!

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

I saw this about 45 minutes ago ON THE STATE DEPT website- saw it and copied just in case it went down- down it went.

https://www.state.gov/biographies/donald-j-trump/

Donald J. Trump
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
JANUARY 20, 2017 - PRESENT

Donald J. Trump's term ended on 2021-01-11 19:49:07.

We really need some confirming comms from boots on the ground. otherwise this could all be illusion.

In response Polished Turd to his Publication

yeah allot of #

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

DEFINITELY. It is absolutely on. Italian president arrested, not yet confirmed, but pics out there..💥👍🇺🇲