A President and a Pope. A handshake secured the plan. JFK and Q vs. the Luciferian Vatican.

GOD WON!

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I don't get it.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

😇

I AM HERE TO SERVE, When NESARA is implemented , I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ANNMOPUNCE MY CANIDACY FOR THE CONGRESSIONAL SEAT FOR THE 1ST DISTRICT OF MISSISSIPPI!!! WWW.STRAUSSFORHOUSE.COM

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR WORK AHEAD 💪AMEN 🙏

(1) Show this thread

God is Q. JFK is now ORITQ?