Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Awake & ready for what comes. I have deep faith & no fear, only love, devine thoughts for the future & knowing in my heart- it is all going to be better.

Independent minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Q, WWG1WGA, 45, MAGA,KAG.

THERE IS NO PRE TRIB RAPTURE AND ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE THERE IS STILL 1000 YEARS OF EARTH HISTORY AFTER THE TRIBULATION.

Trust the planโ€” Godโ€™s plan. Not going down without a fight๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธโœ๏ธ 17 sent me๐Ÿ˜‰19 is our president! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

too late! woke up before the alarm! no snoozing anymore! ๐Ÿ˜†#EyesWideOpen

WWG1WGA! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ™ Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒด I'm awake!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts