US State School Official Resigns over CRT with a "F**K YOU" Letter!

In a final stand against Critical Race Theory in New Hampshire, a Manchester School District Coordinator has quit with a few choice words for his superiors:

“I wish the Trotsky disciples at MSD nothing but failure in their ongoing quest for civilizational degradation. I leave you with the only verbal response befitting any attempt at anti-White indoctrination: F**k you."

Concannon also took the opportunity in the letter to mock the woke language and ideology promoted by the district - he included around 100 different pronouns in his email signature.

“No decent human being supports Critical Race Theory, or any of the ongoing anti-White lunacy, or any of the other components of the cultural revolution that we find ourselves in,” Concannon said in a further statement to National File.

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtintl

Only people mentioned by @JAYDEE in this post can reply

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Another Awesome Move by Governor DeSantis

DeSantis Scores Huge Victory with ‘Parents Bill of Rights,’ Mandates Schools to Turn Over All Course Materials, Allow Opt-Outs
June 30, 2021by Kyle Becker

https://beckernews.com/breaking-desantis-scores-huge-victory-with-parents-bill-of-rights-mandates-schools-to-turn-over-all-course-materials-allow-opt-outs-40021/

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

I hope the number of folks who stand up to the Marxists grows

I hate to see them quit but if you're a person of principle it would be hard to stand against that by yourself

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

When they say racist, I say you’re corrupt!

(1) Show this thread