GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

THIS IS FASCINATING!!!
I first learned about Dr. Emoto when watching the documentary "WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW"

"He discovered that water from clear springs and water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns, while water from polluted sources or water exposed to negative thoughts forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors."

https://fractalenlightenment.com/14121/spirituality/dr-masaru-emoto-on-human-consciousness-and-water#fwdrapPlayer0?catid=0&trackid=0

Only people mentioned by @Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

The Rice Jars are mind blowing. ❤❤❤

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

The Rice experiment is one of the things I share when counseling couples or families. This shocks people and they connect dots quickly! Matter of fact, your comment has convinced me to plan on using it in a tough relationship couple I am working with! So thanks for underscoring the efficacy .

God tells us "the greatest is LOVE!" unfortunately we can be a hard-headed species! Sometimes we only believe when we "see!"

(1) Show this thread