WAKING PEOPLE: I've been dropping gentle hints to my family members and yep, they all think I'm nuts. I can take it and I decided I'm not giving up. Yesterday I prayed for my brother to open his mind, at least to talking with me. Today he called. We spoke for an hour. In the end we seem to be on the same page. Yes, something is happening and yes, we should pray and while we reassure them, we should encourage our family members to pray. He said something to me, "God cares about those who aren't yet following Him." So we're praying hard for everyone.

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Every Time to her Publication

😃We must be related .... Try and leave no one behind, and if they get scared when this starts going down to where they can see, welcome them with open arms. The nah-sayers are going to need some love and help that's for sure! #wwg1wga

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Yes, we're all God's children so we are all related! Thanks!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

wooowhooo 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

That's what I'm doing - dropping gentle hints
One of my aunts believes part of what I'm saying but shows she's still too entrained to mainstream news when she says there are tents with bodies piled inside of them in California because there isn't room in the morgues 🤨
Totally false - but people have to see it in their own way & time, if they do

It's not easy waking people up. Sometimes you can a bit - sometimes it's best for yourself to leave it and just tell them that you will try to answer their questions later if they have any.

It's not easy waking people up. Sometimes you can a bit - sometimes it's best for yourself to leave it and just tell them that you will try to answer their questions later if they have any.