I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

Visited the ingersolllockwood . com account today. This is the message posted in the white area, at the bottom of the Home tab. Just highlight, as if you are copying the blank area and the message will appear! 😊🍿😎

The timer appears to be gone. Did anyone work out what date and time it was pointing to???

In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @wolfskin in this post can reply

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

In response wolf skin to his Publication

@wolfskin, there is a new tab on the site...Q & A. They confirm the Sept 17 date along with other interesting details. Check it out!

https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/qa/

Sept 17, 2021... 😏

Sept 17, 2021... 😏

Sept 17, 2021... 😏

Sept 17, 2021... 😏

Open mind. Awake, here for a purpose. The purpose is to build a new world. . For us all to be Free.

100 seconds to midnight