In case you haven't seen this one. The first will have your acct locked instantly on Twitter. My meme went through ok.
My first post on anonup. Hi everyone!

Only people mentioned by @Sarah_Shiddian in this post can reply

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

Everytime I see this I wanna throw up.

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

In response Keyzer Soze to his Publication

I actually don't even have to SEE THEM IN ACTION to feel nauseous.

(1) Show this thread

Just wondering how many kids will biden will save nm all his friends are pedo

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Jistin Laroae to his Publication

biden showered with his prepubescent daughter and Hunter films himself having sex with minors....

(1) Show this thread

WTF?!? hadn't seen that one before....
unfotunately can't "unsee" that either... 🤢

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

In response F*CKYou Jack to her Publication

I know... It's only one more proof to put them all in torture jail.

(1) Show this thread

🇦🇹AT Vienna, Truthseeker

Welcome patriot!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I know...😢 So sad..
Can you imagine millions and millions of children going through this horror...?

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

This has to stop.

(2) Show this thread