Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I asked God to get me sober. I lost everything and only then did I seek help. I have been sober 25 years. He put me where I needed to be and allowed his angels to do the rest. Always grateful.

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Hi Auntie_M God never left me.
Much love to you my friend, I hope your brother in law is doing better.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Nope! He never does! ❤️

So far, my bro-in-law is doing fine. Thanks for asking! They aren't looking to the jab as the cause. Just put in a stent and sent him home.

One girlfriend with hypothyroidism. A couple of months after the jab, her thyroid meds are not working.

Another girlfriend, after the jab, has now been diagnosed with Graves Disease and Thyroid Eye Disease. Her eyes don't sync up and move in different directions.

The insanity has to STOP NOW!

Blessings and much love to you, my friend! 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread