Frank Speech is getting ready to show a 1 1/2 hour special that they say will expose something to the American public.

General McInerney is speaking now, with General Flynn and General Arbuckle later too.

(You don't have to be registered for that site to watch it.)

https://home.frankspeech.com/

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

🇺🇸 ✡️💡⭐️ Daughter•Wife•Mom•Small NY Biz Owner•Writer•PATRIOT•Known for at least one typo in every comment 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I caught the last hour last night of the live show with Gen’s Flynn, McInerney & Arbuckle - it was excellent. Does anyone know if they will post a replay of the show or have a link to it? I was hoping to share it. i have been looking on Frankspeech but dont see it.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

August 10, 11, 12 -- Mike Lindell's livestreaming symposium!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Mike Lindell just went on a rant about Bill Barr.
(BUT ... could Barr be playing a role? Time will tell. I keep thinking about what Q said about sometimes you have to show the people.)

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

barr is gone traitor

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

agree.

I keep remembering the bagpipes playing.
And the secret glances and smiles exchanged between Barr and DJT.

sometimes disinfo is necessary.
just sayin'

(2) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Love Mike Lindell & the FRANK Platform.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Very good show. Good information.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

It really was! And Mike Lindell is going to talk now live about the audits!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Mike Lindell is speaking live now, you all, about the audits!

https://home.frankspeech.com/

(2) Show this thread

So, John Kerry is guilty of bringing students from the Communist Party of China over on two-year visas (instead of one) -- and then bringing them into government offices. Isn't that treason?🤔

The host said the last part of this documentary will tell Americans what they have to do to bring down this attempted coup by the Marxists. And said that after that, Mike Lindell will come on to share the latest regarding the audits.

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

It won't let me register for some reason. But I am glad we can see this regardless. Thanks for passing this along..

(1) Show this thread