Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Probably to busy being V. P.?

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

My take....That's#jfkjr disguise!

(1) Show this thread

Southern Sweetheart⚜ Nuked by Twitter & FB... it's an Honor🤘

Kek 🐸

Very good question. i have been wondering the same thing.

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

I always wondered too!!

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

and all that evidence.....hope to hear it SOON!!!

(1) Show this thread

Lark come in please 🤣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts