I just emailed this to my elected officials, you can too.

ALL politicians claim to be Patriots.

Are they?

If they do not support and publicly demand a full forensic audit of the November 2020 election in every state, they are NOT Patriots.

Any person who is willing to allow the fake Biden presidency to continue without challenging the November 2020 election is NOT a Patriot.

RINO Republicans who used Trump to “win” office (and raise money) but do not Fight for Trump are NOT Patriots. I think they are Democrats in disguise. Or Communists/Globalists in disguise.

The issue is black and white. There is no in between. You are either a Patriot or a traitor to We The People.

Fix November 2020 and save America.

Allow November 2020 to stand and you will watch America fall. It is happening NOW to our rights set forth in the Bill of Rights.

Without fixing 2020, we have no election integrity.

Without election integrity, we have no country.

#FightBack to save coun

Only people mentioned by @AndrewZebrunIII in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

That's exactly why I am no longer a Republican. NOT ONE of them have said anything about the election. NOT ONE!!! It's as if we never had an election, must less a rigged one. So Rand Paul, Jim Jordan, Kevin McCarthy, and the rest that claim to be FOR THIS COUNTRY, are really not. If they were, we wouldn't be allowing Big Pharma to run this country, fake news media to control our air waves, and we sure as hell wouldn't allow Big Pharma to stay in business when we know their products are killing people. I have no use for any of them. Trump can sing their praises all he wants but they're all culpable.