POTUS went nuclear on Bill Barr, again. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Is John Durham a Treasonous Traitor too???

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

This is building to something. POTUS doesnโ€™t do these aggressive attacks without a goal in mind. POTUS doesnโ€™t do anything like this for nothing. I think itโ€™s gonna be huge judging by the size & frequency of these attacks.

Eyes on, but donโ€™t get distracted from the audits.

Oh, and stock up on popcorn. Youโ€™re not gonna want to miss a thing.

Is this movie reaching its climax? Something big must be coming. These reprisals from President Trump are indicative of him needing as much insulation as possible for what is about to happen. Q Post 3717 mentions 'FIRST ARREST'. I do believe the storm is upon us. Continue to pray.

I luv that man...POTUS ROCKS!!

Yup!! I remember when all this went down and thought the same thing! Traitor Barr