This awakening has been the weirdest most fulfilling chunk of my life. I say fulfilling...because I do feel fulfilled..but not WITH anything...does that make sense? It doesn't matter what I learn...what dot I finally connect, I realize with everything, I truly know nothing at all...and for once thats totally ok! It doesn't have to make complete sense to me now, because I know for certain that it all will when its supposed to. That takes a lot of pressure off. Every single rabbit hole has led me straight to God..for questions, comfort, to cry it out. We humans are so silly. When we need to do something to help SO BAD, and there isn't anything we CAN do...we cry...ugly cry sometimes. I cry A LOT lol..Thats ok too. This is both hard and so simple at the same time!! But I feel it in my soul, we are almost there! If we can hang on just a little bit longer, lifting folks up and reaching for God's hand and never letting go again...amazing things can and will happen, I can FEEL it...can YOU?!?

Only people mentioned by @JanaJMasterson in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Jana, click on at the bottom under it