Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

Patriot and Fighter for all good. Love our President, Q, the Team and my Country. Trust the Plan. Stand till the end! God wins!

Where's Obummer's wedding ring?

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Very soon.

Illuminati creations. Pfffffffffffffffft. I see three sell outs.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Is that a *fridge* door behind shiny face Nance ☺️

(1) Show this thread

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

Ugh, he's the equivalent of our Tony Bleughhh, ex PM, who spouts off crappy opinions that no one wants to hear.

A couple of old turds that just won't flush. Where's the bog brush.

Coming from the mouth of the most fraudulant man in history acting as if he was a legitimate president who's insinuating to call upon any means necessary to "prevent" us from proving the obvious fmelection fraud! WHY SO SKEERED Obummerfuk?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Riots & BUYING Senators Votes.