Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In the Christain Bible Abraham is known as Abram at first, and then God is said to change his name to Abraham, Sarah was named Sarai and changed to Sarah. These were the first Father and Mother of all Jewish people. In the
, Quran, the only name given to Abraham is "Ibraheem" and "Ibrahaam", all sharing the original root, b-r-h-m. But, to Islam, the Hebrew and Christainity he is held in very very high estem.
Assyriologists suggest that the Hebrew letter Hê (h) in the Minnean dialect is written in stead of a long ‘a’ (ā), and that the difference between Abraham and Abram is merely dialectical. The same can be said for the names Sarai and Sarah, as their meanings are also identical.

We have power over our mind-not outside events. Realize this and we will find strength ~ Marcus Aurelius Veritas Aequitas. WWG1WGA

Don't forget there's also manyreferences of Jesus since he's highly revered by Muslims - his name appears in the Quaran as Isa. There is also a similar account of revelations & the Apocalypse where Isa is the main character. He appears with the last 2000 true Muslims, surrounded by the armies of Dajjal. Isa (and only Isa) defeats Dajjal in the last battle. Dajjal being the "deceiver" aka the anti-christ & only Isa can kick his ass!!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response LiLi MinervaQ to her Publication

Yes, I have read the Quaran as well. And you are correct. The biggest issue is the languages all Biblical Text were in from Hebrew, Arabic, Greek, Latin, and English to mention just a few. In the Quaran Jinn are the same as demons in Christain Bibles. And many of the 777 lost Holy Books are relative to the old testimate and the Quaran. Even President Trump read the Quaran.

I think the meaning of "demon" has been misconstrued over time. The word stems from the ancient Greek translation, meaning spirit guides or the beings between god and humans. My understanding of the Jinn is that there are "evil" Jinn and "good" Jinn & the extent to which we sway (in action, good or evil) towards one or the other determines which we're more connected to. The same could be applied to the "demon" of ancient Greek, I'd say and they're most likely equivalent to "angels" (ie: there are good angels & evil angels). Even the "watchers" (from the Summerian stories) where they split into being either the Protectors of humanity or the Persecutors of humanity. The language in each translation and the meaning of the terms in each can definitely complicate things. The context can get skewed without an understanding of how each language interprets the words. I always try to trace them backwards to try and grasp the closest connection to the meanings. So interesting though!

Only people mentioned by @LiLi_MinervaQ in this post can reply

Its my belief when God created Jinn he was talking about the Spiritual Beings or souls that are synonimous with Demons and that these are in fact the Spirits of the Nephilim as they were n abomination to God and were evil . So the many that Gabriel had make war on each other where most were killed and then the Great Flood that took out 99% of the remaing ones are the Demons or Jinn spirits around now. These spirits can posses a human and are all evil as there are no good Jinn or demons as all of them are evil.

God knows all things to come and all that has been. There are no boundries with God to Time or Space. I often wonder why he never just destroyed Lucifer and after the 1000 years after Christ return he is released fron being enchained in Hell. After a lot of thought on this knowing Lucifer was the 1st being he created maybe in an analogy its like having a rebellious teenager , you love them ,but, punish them for doing wrong. And I know God loves all things he created so Lucifer is his rebellious teenager in an odd sense. Am I the only one to ever ponder this question ? Its the only logical senerio when God could completely destroy him yet he punishes him for periods of time , bothing more. Have I missed something ? Why is Lucifer only punished and never destroyed and I do know some things are only kniwn unto God. Give it some thought and who knows maybe he changes 100,000 years from now and again worships God and God forgives him. Only God knows.

(1) Show this thread

Jinn according to Quran and Sunnah

Bismillah ahRahman nirRaheem (In the Name of Allah (God), the Beneficent, the Merciful)
"The World of the Jinn and Devils", p. 7
Ibn Abdul Barr said, "The jinn, according to the scholars of the language, are of different types:
1: If one is mentioning the jinn purely of themselves, the are called jinni.*
2: If one is mentioning the jinn that live among mankind, they are called aamar whose plural is amaar.
3: If one is mentioning the ones that antagonize the young, they are called arwaah.
If one is mentioning the evil ones that antagonize humans they are called shaitan for the singular [and shayateen for plural].
If they cause even more harm and become strong, they are called afreet."**
The Origin of the Jinn
The jinn are NOT fallen angels. They were created from a smokeless flame of fire. The first recorded jinn to be disobedient is Iblis. Disbelieving, disobedient jinn and humans are known as shayateen (satans).