Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication

😂I remember the Summit very well . The Left adjusted pacemakers they were so pissed off about the closed door meeting with Putin. The Ball sent them over the edge. Game Over . My guess is whatever Putin was able to beat out of Snowden plus who knows what else was on tiny data drives inside that ball!

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication

tap tap...

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

Is that Britney Spears ? Let’s hope she will step forward and tell the world the horrific and traumatic treatment she has received by the illuminati .

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts