Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk what happened this morning but I could not reach my visitor for a while and I felt something that felt like some kind of energy bomb going off, like, yeah I know crazy talk, but felt like timelines crashing together or backlash from mixing or something.
It was very strong and not a good feeling.

Was so strong it made me physically sick for a while.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i noticed i have been dizzy a lot lately. not like normal dizzy. Not that i know what that is either. i just noticed something unusual the past few days. many would say it is from the heat. i say it is from
grounding! i only notice it when i ground.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Well grounding doesnt usually make me dizzy but possibly a rapid change in frequency might I guess.
Many ppl have complain with a myriad of symptoms in the last couple yrs with frequency changes of the Earth.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

maybe because things are speeding up and intensifying. Maybe God goosed ya! 🤣😂😂

You know I have even mentioned this, not just cause I am older but I really do feel like things are speeding up,.

oh definitely. i am not as advanced as many people are or ascending or whatever you want to call it. however, i do find it very interesting. maybe it is advancing to the next level. only God knows! all we can do is trust the plan!

Do you have love in your heart and are kind to others? That's the only requirement.💙

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I do but I also have years of pain and resentments against some.

In response Tracy Merr to her Publication

Forgive them, and let them go so you won't be tied to this 3D world. Forgive yourself.💙

(1) Show this thread

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

of course! but i do believe there may be a little more to it!