Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you, for we look among the nations and see; we wonder and am astonished.
You are truly doing a work in our days that we would not believe if we were told.

By your mighty right hand and the wisdom of your unfathomable mind you have brought your children together from the four corners of the earth.

You have gathered those who delight in truth and righteousness and love for our God and hate the things that the wicked do in secret.

You strengthen our faith and our assurance of things hoped for,
the conviction of things not seen.

Though the bulls of Bashan are released and run rampant through the islands
like roaring lions seeking whom they may devour, we are not afraid.

Though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we fear no evil for you are with us. You are our Rock! You are our salvation! If God is with us, who can be against us?

The love and strength of the Lord endures forever!

In the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesu

Only people mentioned by @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

(2) Show this thread

Amen! I Wish He Knew How Respected, And Admired He Truly Was, We Know He Started Trying To Clean Up This Corrupt Government And Paid The Ultimate Price! I Cannot Wait Until All These People Pay For These Crimes! I Recently Purchased His Book “ Prelude To Leadership” A True Leader He Was! With An Amazing Gift Of Giving Speeches!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

@benyishai will testimony from the victim be known?

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Yankee Doodle Dandy.
Born on The 4th of July
WWG1WGA

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

WWG1WGA

(3) Show this thread

WWG1WGA