Anyone else notice a dramatic increase, among the people you actually know, that have recently had a stroke?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Yes, One of my older sisters had a stroke and yes she took the jab.
My whole family is brainwashed. Even my niece vaccinated her 12yr old 😥 daughter.
I tried to warn them. They wouldn't listen.
I pray for them.

So strange, I just heard about someone last night having a stroke.

@cowboyw2b what are you thinking? Vax vs unvaxx? even if unvaxx through shedding?

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

In response Dianna Rice to her Publication

im wondering about swimming pools with vax an unvax shedding?

(1) Show this thread

Yes me, I had a mild stroke.

I know 2 personally

Patriot. American. Mom. Grandma. Lover of Freedom, Liberty, God and Country. Will stay in the fight till the end! #WWG1WGA #MAGA4EVER

My mother in law, a week after her 2nd dose… had a stroke, shes okay but blind in one eye. Father in law has had numerous memory issues since his 2nd dose.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts