FACT: There is a DUMB underneath EVERY Catholic Cathedral in the world all leading to tunnels and all for the purposes of human trafficking and Satanic sacrifices.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Are you kidding me??? Does every priest know this??

there's evidence that the Catholic Church had been corrupt by some Priest, some Bishops and some Cardinals But to say that there is a dump under Every Catholic Cathedral... show the evidence. there's too much of talk, reports on internet but no fauctaul it in the open effidence on All the supposedly arrest, executions, Trump still POTUS etc. it's enough we need to know what is real. our country can't survive on"trust the plan"much longer. there want be nothing left. I'm worn out on holding the line. how about the children that are still being used for all the evil, ๐Ÿ˜ญwhen does that stop! is God hearing our prayers?! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gma_texan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nana Broussard, click on at the bottom under it