It's been a bit so I will say this for others who maybe do not know. Mix Apple Cider Vinegar (30ml) with a cup of water, drink twice daily. Do not use flouride toothpaste and filter your water before you drink. This will help decalcify you Pineal Gland allowing you to connect.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I had acid reflux for quite a while, over 20 years until i drank ACV straight every time it flared up. rarely have it anymore and i can stop it with plain water

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Whats the best way to completly stop drinking dr.pepper? seriously??

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

My husband and I used to take shots of it in the mornings. any time i get a sunburn I coat my skin with it (braggs with the mother only) and my sunburn is totally gone the next day. its like a miracle in a bottle lol.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Going to try this!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response hope saxton to her Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

Did that for awhile but it makes my stomach hurt every time I do it so I stopped.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

😝 Even diluted, apple cider gives me heartburn
I have to be careful even when using it in recipes lol

Haven't used any toothpaste with fluoride in 30 years
I alternate drinking distilled water & water filtered by Zero Water
I take Borax - that also decalcifies the pineal gland

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
(1) Show this thread