I'd ❀️to have an additional PENALTY added,
that the MICREANT would have to
WEAR a gigantic "SANDWICH"-type placard sign, front & back,
INVITING PASSERS-BY to stop & write
COMMENTS wrt TEACHERS' UNIONS
impact on πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈCHILDREN,
wrt: CRT,
demands for "Distance Learning", masks,
vaccines more LIKELY to HARM a CHILD than offer a MEDICAL BENEFIT.
How about NOON - 4 PM in front of the most UPSCALE grocery store near the school involved,
THREE CONSECUTIVE Saturdays?

Then HAS to discuss COMMENTS in OPEN MEETING w/ parents, School Board, fellow teachers... suggest it be VIDEOTAPED.

2nd OFFENSES will have to WEAR "MAGA" hat & be silenced by mask w/ snarky message on it.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Did I miss the AUDIT paper ballot results? πŸ€”πŸ€” Bill Barr or Durham must have them.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

and so the quantum counter begins....

#seesomethingsaysomething

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

And marxist dems thought they were the only ones who could community organize...
Patriots
Are
Now
In
Control

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

This AWESOME NEWS!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks Arizona!!!! I have always loved your state. Thanks for setting a good example of what it means to be an American.

Bravo!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘