Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Staff would still deny that it is from the vax. 😡
They've been at it with this agenda far longer than we think, starting with the damn flu shot. That's one reason why people get sick. Always wonder why children get sick several times a year, the answer is in their vax schedule and poor eating habits, but staff would say that children are prone to microbes etc...In indigenous cultures, they would bathe their children in mud and herbs to boost their immune system. Naturopaths have been explaining that mixing ourselves within the soil while gardening, mixing our flora with the earth's "microbiome" within the soil is needed for us to stay healthy. Healthy minerals and nutrients are lacking in humanity for the last couple of generations as we've been pushed into cities and contaminated soil depleted of nutrients in the foods we eat are the causes of weak immune systems, let alone the toxins being ingested.

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Absolutely, and we are not overpopulated. If we all scattered around to spread out, most of us would garden and take care of animals and nature. Being connected with the earth's vibration would also heal humanity's depression, everything is always about money, makes me sick.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Must be nice to have such a simplistic view of the world.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

What is it you want now, you little troll...don't think I haven't forgotten you. YES, I'd like to think that life is simple BECAUSE IT IS! Something wrong with that? Perhaps you really need to look at life through the eyes of someone else. Trolls and greedy people with empty souls are the ones who cause destruction and suffering. You should try and cleans your soul in nature and see the difference, perhaps you'll find what you're looking for.

If you think life is simple you haven't looked very hard at the lives people have forced on them.

I can very much tell you that staring at trees and breathing fresh air doesn't fix any of the shit that people go through who aren't as coddled and spoiled as you seem to be, given that you say this stuff with a straight face.

Good for you, really, that you only have to deal with problems that can be fixed by nature. I hope it stays that way.

Just believe me when I tell you that not everyone has this sort of luxury.

What the hell makes you think I'm spoiled? But to know that when I have troubled times, I'd rather be in nature to help heal myself. I've been a sick child with severe asthma most of my life and close to death at 9. My Dad fought in WW2, and we grew up with good values. My life has always been a struggle, and was homeless more than once where I didn't know where my next meal came. I've done many different jobs, helped many people when I was mildly out of my hardship. I've never lived in luxury, vacations, I don't even have a car! I had to deal with both my ill and dying parents and dysfunctional siblings and did the best I could by forgiving numerous times. Currently, I am struggling financially, jobs here are requiring us to get vaxed and we are still under lockdown. So don't you freaking tell me about not knowing hardship. I'm trying to make light of things the best way possible. You need to watch what you say cuz that can drive someone to suicide. NOW, bugger off!!!!

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

Unless it's some kind of coping mechanism it really doesn't add up how you come to the conclusion that nature is the way. Again, I'm really glad if it is for you, but if you are being so sensitive about assumptions being made about you, don't you think it makes you a bit of a hypocrite to project your ideal onto the rest of the world?

You know nothing about me and I don't care to reciprocate with my own life story, but I can assure you that none of my problems will be fixed by living closer to nature, because that's how I lived my entire life and somehow I am not the happy, healthy person I should be according to your opinion. And I'm just one example out of 7+ billion.

Well, then maybe you are one of the evil speck on the grounds of nature and have not tapped into to its beauty. Try living in city, maybe that'll fit your soul. Why do you bother trolling people? Does that bring you joy? Cuz that's all you seem to do.

(1) Show this thread