Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Also people who had cancer Clearly would not need to be bribed to take a cure for something that’s killing them, the reason why they’re offering food, lottery tickets and so forth is because they’re having a hard time selling the vaccine because we know what we’re reading and we know what we’re seeing, you know we may not have a degree in any type of science or the medical field but we could all certainly read data.

exactly. i hope people do not buy into their BS and bribes!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I told my coworker about stew peters releasing those audio tapes of the representative for Moderna, which is the vaccine that he got and when I told him that the representative didn’t have nice things to say about the vaccine because he was making horrible admissions about it, he just said what are you gonna do, I looked at him and said are not get the vaccine then he just walked away, still got the vaccine

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

sadly, that is the way it is. i have come to learn that not everyone is on their own journey and we really cannot wake everyone up. i know a lot of good people who got them. i have my theory. all i can say is i pray to God the vaccines are hcq or something. maybe the people dying are evil. i do not know. i know in my heart God already knew who was going to do what. it is in his hands.

(1) Show this thread