Military Convicts William Barr

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Christian. Dachshund mom. Retired RN. Hobby potter. WWG1WGA

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Red-pilled >40 years! Libertarian, fluent in political sarcasm. Both parties moving in the same direction, just @ different speeds!

In response Kathy Myers to her Publication

SATIRE SITE DISCLAIMER:

Disclaimer:

Information on this website is for informational and educational and entertainment purposes. This website contains humor, parody, and satire. We have included this disclaimer for our protection, on the advice on legal counsel.

(1) Show this thread

We The People deserve the right to see the PROOF of these criminals being tried on national TV otherwise it is difficult to believe anything is happening at all.

WWG1WGA! No greater pleasure than to be with fellow Patriots. For God and Country!

come on people. be more discerning publishing info that clearly staes in their disclaimer they are a satire site. did you not read the about us section?

Cannot wait to SEE the tape of this execution. After so much talk and ZERO visible action, I anxiously await SEEING mother fucking justice!

Especially Susan Elizabeth Rice!

It is the ONLY way.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

MY THOUGT EXACTLY! MOST POLITICIAN HAVE ACTED AND LIVED WITH CORRUPTION THAT, AT A POINT IN TIME THEY, THEMSELVES BELIEVED TO BE THE NORMAL WAY TO ACT AS A POLITICIAN... THEIR WAY OF THINKING AND ACTING IN SUCH RESPONSIBLE POSITIONS HAVE BEEN ALTERED DUE TO GREED AND POWER, $$$

You have to "read between the lines" and "dot connect" - Baxter's story aligns with iL Donaldo Trumpo's post:

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

These People have been operating in such a compromised manner for so long, it seems like they really believe their lies. Justice is long overdue. Many Prayers & respect for those on the front lines, God’s Soldier’s. Many Blessings on everyone of you. Sending Much Love & Light to acknowlege you’re committment to our systems of Law & Order. This is one of the many reasons our Country is so exceptional.

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

i sure hope justice has been served. I have no way to verify the story but the details are compelling. It's a sad day as he had so much power and he chose to betray our president for $$$.

this webiste states that what is published ifs for humor and satire.

Sadly I haven't seen anything true from this publication. They had a bunch of article on military tribunals with details on what's happening... and because of that, I don't believe anything they publish.