Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

If you want to be educated, if You want to understand the world and how the left operates and wants to control not only you but the entire world then listen to this man while you still can because there is no doubt he will ve canceled if the world does not only wake up but take back our freedoms and liberties soon. When I say take your kids out of public schools I mean it. Teach them or get someone to teach them the basics and have them start reading and understanding this man's books and writings as early as possible. Not only them, You and entire family. Once a Marxist himself, he saw the error of his ways because he was able to see, hear and think logically for himself. Now one of the greatest economic and intellectual minds on the planet. I could listen to him all day every day. This is Thomas Sowell. Don't stop here, He has hours of video online and volumes of books. this is nust one exerpt from one of his volumes of audio books.

https://youtu.be/76rr-wgQpUA

i totally agree with you! but why stop there? Milton Friedman is another and also douglas murray for social history and behaviour!

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WelshAnnieevs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Annette Evans Eley, click on at the bottom under it