GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

After Landing in Miami this morning, the Israeli Rescue Team refused to be taken to a hotel but requested to go straight to the collapsed condominium in Surfside, and to even sleep at the scene.

WHY did the Israelis come?
What is their interest in Surfside?

is it just me but how are they suppose to gather evidence when the whole world is there. i will say this is very interesting though. we have a building that falls down randomly just like 911 (an obvious demolition) and nothing adds up just like 911.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

During search and rescue at the OKC bombing "they" said there was another explosive, made rescuers abandon people, backed in a bunch of white vans, ATF grabbed all the files they could and left. They don't care who is watching.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Dana Hunteman to her Publication

i did not hear that. wow. it would not surprise me. jwe know we meed to be careful about speculating here. this can be actors as far as we know.

(1) Show this thread