Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Ikay, kooks like the Deep State is preparing all for the enormous deaths from the vaccine to come. This below is the lie they are using in the Bews today. If you get the vaxx you will die. Your chance of dieing from CV19 or a variante is the same as getting struck and killed by lightning. Don’t ever fall for their lies. This really pisses me off.

Even if you got your COVID-19 vaccine, you need to hear this: The new Delta variant of the virus, which is more dangerous and "more transmissible," is here in the USA and will soon account for rising cases, especially in certain parts of the country.

Former FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb appeared on Face the Nation today to deliver 5 essential pieces of advice that could save your life. Read on for all 5, including which

Decrease in brain tissue. One should asssume this is the spike protein which of course the "vaccine" instructs your dna to produce perhaps forever. very bad news that i dont enjoy sharing.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/transcript-scott-gottlieb-face-the-nation-06-20-2021/

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

I saw a report that the spike proteins also have a negative affect on your immune system. The doctors that put it out warned that the annual flu season could be very bad for those that got the jab. There were very few cases of flu reported this season. All classified as covid. Joe is pushing hard to get more people jabbed by the end of the month using July 4th as the excuse. In July it will be some other day. I think the target months are, in reality, Sept and Oct. (depending on where you live). And the Delta thing is another fake one created for this push.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

I am so worried about losing my parents, both of my brothers who had to get the vax for their work and many of my neighbors and friends. I know its coming. i can feel it and it is keeping me awake at night.
I want to believe this is all a bad dream.
And then there is everything else.
Keeping these fears from my children to protect them from the anxiety. they have had enough this past year.
I pray everyday for God to give me strength.

What if we prayed often and gave all of our fears and worries to the Lord, and never took those fears back.

What if our air was pure through air purification in our homes and offices.

What if our water was high Ph balanced, 9.5 or higher.

What if all our food was organic, non GMO, originally sourced.

What if our vibrational frequencies were high at 432 Hz, 528 Hz, or 888Hz.

What if we supplemented our diet with MMS, CDS, C60 antioxidant, Quinine, etc...

Would this buy us enough time for someone to come up with a genetic fix to this mRNA shot? Medbeds, Quantum Healing, other sources about to be released?

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @blessedpatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christopher Smith, click on at the bottom under it