Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I find it funny how certain accounts are on Gab and wont come over here. To each their own but it kinda makes sense actually.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

is it strange to feel very guarded right now on both platforms? i feel insecure about each of them in different ways. ive seen a ton of intollerance towards sex, race, orientation, religion, etc., over on gab; as well as two-faced back handed responses from the ceo. that had me shook. and then here at anonup, ive never seen more trolling and mercilessly. i feel very guarded to nativigate either, as so freely and friendly as i did on twitter. its almost as if we are being boxed in or hunted and there is no guarantee who or what is safe to hold up in.

I find Anonup to be a very good source for info that can be dissimated through other platforms. That being said, trust your instincts and use discernment and absolutley be careful who you follow.
Never share anything that has no sauce.
Questions everything and do your own research.
I love my new home here.

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @caribou in this post can reply

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

thank you! i am struggling to find the original indictments regarding 9-11. i have seen the google docs. can you lead me in a direction?

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

great advice