Only people mentioned by @TiffanyR369 in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Double Dog Dare accepted, paws up for our Vets (and pets)... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Amen .πŸ™πŸΌ

Family, God and Country! Conservative. Second Amendment Supporter. NRA. Donald J Trump is the GREATEST PRESIDENT in my lifetime!

πŸ‘You BET! VEST, ALWAYS!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‰β€οΈπŸ‘

i'll take your double dog dare and raise you three triple dog dares...

This should NEVER be a debate! Honor our veterans and always put them first.

No Problemo! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

@mkatherine64 on the twitter, until I was suspended.

My pleasure. i dont need to worry about getting kicked off twitter i already AM

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

Amen!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Absolutely, passed on.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Thank you, Patriot!

(1) Show this thread

Sassy Patriot Bitch. Not here to mop up your snowflake tears. WWG1WGA. MAGA! BIDEN IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!!

"Challange" accepted and won.

In response Raven ... to her Publication

Too easy, right! Appreciate it!

(1) Show this thread

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

Father, grandfather, uncle & great-uncle all Navy men. One brother Air Force, one brother served as a Marine. β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Its Donna to his Publication

That's incredible! Thank you all so much, forever grateful for your services. God bless!

(1) Show this thread