DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

KanekoaTheGreat, [27.06.21 19:45]
[Forwarded from Seth Keshel]
One thing that hit me like a freight train recently was thinking back to 2016. We are pushing to audit MI and PA at 154,000 and 80,000 votes of margin for 2020.

Why didn’t Clinton forensically audit PA, MI, WI at 44k, 10k, and 22k margins? The left will say because she is a good sport.

My belief? If you audited Detroit or Philly you’d probably find a couple hundred thousand imaginary fraudulent votes that keep those states in the blue column every year.

So the decision was made to cut the fishing line and do everything to slow down a Trump presidency, as they did.

BINGO! I have always felt that The D-RATS chose not to pursue the election because their techniques would have to be revealed. If you recall, HRC has said repeated that Trump "cheated" (or whatever word she used). I have read and I believe that what really happened was Trump and his team knew what the D-RATS were going to do and they implemented some mechanism to thwart it. In fact, I read that when the D-RATS "flipped their switches", the Russians flipped them back. WHO KNOWS!!

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JRF_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JRF Patriot, click on at the bottom under it