I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

bout to go fry up some eggs and bacon for diner....in my driveway

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Right there with you = all time record heat in history before today 108 like 2009 !!!! We live in Van WA. also on the east side close to Camas. Stay Safe and be well - GOD bless !!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Fren, we live right near you!!! let's Patriot up some time!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

That would be very cool !!!! Not thinking a BBQ today = Not so much.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

um...that would be a hard no.... I'm not into bbq'ing myself... it's too toasty out however dm me I'll send you my number we can meet up on a none hades day!

Why Wife just said today what did we do to go to hell today LOL !!!!

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker 4444, click on at the bottom under it