Im just going to put this out here....
Im worried really worried.
if what they say is true about within 2 years the vaxed population will die meaning 2 billion ppl vaxed ....
How will we take care of the orphaned children?
Im sitting here thinking about my daughter who was so scared of covid and her newborn at the time her and her husband got jabbed
Im really worried about her.
Do I make preparations now on taking my grandchildren and my nephews children ? Im so scared for the ones that got jabbed I begged them not too.
Feeling lost...

In response Donna IndigoRed to her Publication

Do not worry, it is unproductive and its like asking for the problem to exist ... praying in reverse ... you pray for others and yourself to healthy and safe.
Who prays for destruction and death? None of Gods children. So PLEASE speak of what you want to happen of the goodness in others and those thing focus on.

Philippians 4:8
King James Version

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Only people mentioned by @Raven1230 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Donna IndigoRed, click on at the bottom under it