Only people mentioned by @TheGreatAwoken in this post can reply

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

Sheep are goona freak the F out...

Me, not so
much. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

This is would be cool, too.
#PhoenixHasRisen

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

A lot of people will need help when it all gets exposed and you / we will be there to help. We are one patriot.

Nice bird.

(1) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Bluebeam

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication

Yes

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I believe we are a million times advanced ahead of what we think we are. I though there was like 6000 Patents we have not even seen??

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Is there a way to edit your text when a mistake is made?

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

You are correct and yes all cures

As far as know you cannot edit only delete and start again. or Copy paste and fix the need.

(2) Show this thread

Yes I believe it is CGI and used as an example of what sort of thing they are capable of. I have seen a few others as mentioned above the city in the clouds in China and a display on the water as well as the indoor ones with the animals.
Thank you all for your comments

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

Well we know they can make holograms remember the cities in the clouds in China? And I hardly have much bigger supercollider than ours

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

not saying that the collider has anything to do with the hologram but parallel universes yes

(1) Show this thread

Also, iirc, Project Blue Beam requires particulates in the sky. I did see smaller indoor holograms without it so this might have changed.

Looks like CGI to me
If this was IRL, you would see panic and accidents, not normal traffic.