FFS almost ALL OF AUSTRLIA is currently in lockdown! We have ONE person in ICU!!!

When is this BULLSHIT going to end?!!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

We've become a disgrace to our ANZAC. They didn't win our freedom so we could let it be stolen without a whimper.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Roskitos Aus to his Publication

Sadly this is so very true :(

In response Roskitos Aus to his Publication

Could not agree more. The ANZACS would be rolling in their graves.

(3) Show this thread

this fake virus stops at all stations , its funny coz everyone was screaming at victorians to flee the state ( no where is safe but in a space ship 😂) just a matter of time . i believe victoria the blueprint to see how pple react then screw the rest . i drove 3 hrs to a rural town middle of nowhere 2000 populatiion and everone full fear of covid ( pple just not waking up)

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Daniel Noble to his Publication

Same here, moved to small farming town, pop 2500, everyone is a sheep, local gp and now chemist giving the jab, lots of oldies in town too.

While we have dodged lockdowns and only had a restricted area of travel for a while last year. it is a stress having to go to the city for hosp visits, I have delayed 2 so far and any more rescheduling I will get kicked off the wait list.

I just cant wait for it to be over.

(1) Show this thread

Not in a hurry with how asleep everybody is here. I thought as aussies we had more fight in us but i guess i was wrong. 😔

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Klint James to his Publication

It is frustrating! Maybe the fans that got turned away from the footy game today will be pissed?!

I expected more of Aussies, we have become soft!

(1) Show this thread