Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

17 was the theme of the day.

6/26/21 = 17

Ohio is the 17th state

POTUS said he’d been to DC 17 times

#Freedom #LoveJesus #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #RollTide

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Love seeing you here, Doq. I got thrown off Twitter again. Don't know if I'm going to open any more accounts with them. Hey are you on Gab?

I created a Gab account when I was suspended from Twitter but I never use it. This is my only account currently.

In response Parrish Doss to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Same. I never use my Gab account (which I also created after I was kicked off Twitter in the January purge.) I frequently check patriot posts on other sites, but I love the people on Anonup and Wego. Anonup and Wego are perfect sites for encouragement, sanity, and a myriad of information & insight & truth … and it’s where I feel most connected with awakened patriots/researchers/critical thinkers/brothers and sisters in this movement. I will be forever grateful for that 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Doq where is phaetheon? Is he on here?

After the Twatter purge did the same thing never visit Gab. Graduates from Q U seek different avenues of service!

#God
#Family
#COUNTRY

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Same here; and I wouldn't join Telegram because it insisted I share my Contacts, making NO sense for a Patriot site. Plus, Telegram makes itself somewhat difficult to join. Don't have a good feel about that place.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

'Tis why I share your stuff on Gab! ;-) To help spread the message!