GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

PATRIOTS!!!!
WE HAVE FINALLY DECIDED ON AN OPENING DATE FOR OUR FOOD TRUCK HERE IN EASTERN TENNESSEE.
JULY 17TH!!!!
17/7/2021

Let me know what you think of the menu:

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

My favorite dish name is Nacho Average Patriot. Menu looks great...including the design..kudos to the designer. Wish I was closer, I love me some good Mexican food.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Thank you!!!
My wife is the genius behind the marketing department.

I've done dozens of menus as a graphics designer myself so I appreciate nice work like this. You must make a great pair...both creative. All the best with your adventure! Keep us posted if you ever travel with your culinary creations to other states.

Only people mentioned by @Tianshi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel Grace, click on at the bottom under it