Hillary Clinton. The sickest one of all. I hope she is tortured to her death. ROT IN HELL

Only people mentioned by @PatriotLola in this post can reply

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

In response Patriot Lola to her Publication

this is fake. someone else posted it yesterday or the day before so I searched wikileaks for it and it is not there. it should be obvious that it is fake because it would have made pizzagate so much easier to believe for normies, everyone would have seen it by now. please take it down or mark as fake because we need to not spread disinfo like the MSM.

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawakening # maga #thestoreisuponus #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Godwins

Never have I wanted so bad to see someone suffer for the pain they have put people through. It litterally makes me sick to my stomach to think what this means. Those poor children.

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

🤢👿🤡💔😡

So many can't see beyond the wool ! She is a sick as bit*$

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

I could not find this on Wikileaks.

Patiently awaiting and spreading the word of the truth!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸 Tough job with non believers!!! 👍🏻TRUMP

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

ok

(1) Show this thread