Forward from Beth V
(8 hrs)

Our friends Daughter went missing tonight around 7 pm in Denison Iowa. She’s 6 years old and her name is MaKenzie Phred Godden. Birth date is 11-26-2014. She was last seen wearing a maroon shirt with a unicorn on it and grey pants. Please keep her, her family, and everybody who loves this little girl in your prayers, please!! Thank you so much!! 🙏🏼

Please contact the Denison Police Department with any information at 712-263-5162. Please share this post. Thank you!!!

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

What happened? Cant let those that at age out of your SIGHT anywhere
!

my heart was just breaking then i read the next post...THANK YOU JESUS this angel is safe

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. Psalm 83:18

thank God. when i first read your post my heart skipped a beat. brings back memories of my daughter, at this age when she she went missing. i am so hapoy that she was found.

🙏❤️😥

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

She's been found. She's safe.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Almighty Father, please let this little girl be found safe and sound!! Please send your Holy Angels to PROTECT and find her and bring her back safely to her mother and father. Thank you Father that thou has heard us and answered our prayers for dear, sweet, little, MaKenzie!!
So may it ever be!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

FOUND ❣️. PRAISE GOD🙏❣️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

FOUND ❣️. PRAISE GOD🙏❣️

(2) Show this thread

In the Mighty name of Jesus...whoever has this child LOOSE HER AND LET HER GO NOW !

praying for her safe return and to be united with her family! May God protect her and may no harm come upon her ! Maynthe angels lead her home❤️

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God in your most holy name, I implore you to help safely and securely find this little girl and get her to her family. Please shelter her and watch over her. In your name I pray...Amen and thank you.

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

God keep this child 🙏♥🙏

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

PRAYING NOW
In the Mighty Name of Jesus
Our God knows where she is

Shared it twice