Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

BEING 'WOKE' MAKES IT EXTREMELY AWKWARD TO CO-EXIST WITH OTHERS. IVE ALMOST LOST MY RELATIONSHIP OF 4 YRS. EXAMPLE- I CAN NO LONGER WATCH ADULT SWIM WITH MY BF CUZ NOW I NOTICE ALL THE SATANIC & PEDOPHILIA REFERENCES. ASCENSION IS HARD CUZ ITS A LONELY ROAD & ONLY WAY 2 COMPLETE THE PROCESS IS LETTING GO OF THE THINGS HOLDING U IN 3D CONSCIOUSNESS

I think we're all in that boat. My husband laughs and rolls his eyes at me every time I tried to tell him information. It's been a rough ten months for us. My mother was the only one I was able to wake up, and she is living in a similar situation as me now because my dad thinks she's crazy. It's really hard being treated that way by those who claim to love you. It's just the cross we bare right now. But I have faith in God, President Trump, and our military and I know everything will be okay soon. The best is yet to come!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BriarRose1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Briar Rose, click on at the bottom under it