Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

We have no good Docs in NL MI, I have been dealing w/Nerve issues since 2018, alls they want is to give injections or pills, I stopped all that 6months ago. I want them to find & Fix the problem Not mask the issue
I may try and look into this Marijuana (cannabis ) stuff. I dont want the THC effect, I just need to get my life back.

Look into "grounding" -- not the mats but actually sleeping on the ground. It helps with neruopathy a lot. Seems too simple to work but I can assure you for many with nerve pain it does.

51 jears Husband dad granddad. Service engineer conveyerbelds / welder. Oldtimer fan Biker . Like to do things my way😎 critical thinker .

In response joe john to his Publication

sleeping on earth blankets sinds 6 months
feeling a lot better now, my grandchild also deeling with autism kind of stuff

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

In response Daniël 280 to his Publication

i WILL HAVE TO LOOK INTO THIS, never heard of them

51 jears Husband dad granddad. Service engineer conveyerbelds / welder. Oldtimer fan Biker . Like to do things my way😎 critical thinker .

ordered in belgium , can look for the website if you like. lots if info and experiens of pple

that would be helpful if you could find the link,, if not I can also search ty

must be this one
www.aarding.org
no ty 👍. hope you get youre info
and no, no connections to the company👀

I am going to try the celery juice too, i am reading nothing but good things about celery juice

celery juice ?
can you say that in dutch?
we are trying every thing that can help. letting the pr drugs were the are sold.
busy getting to feel better. les stress - les work ( only 5 days a week ) now.
making memories and enjoing live with the kids.😀

Only people mentioned by @dshepWeThePeople17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it