DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

At what point do you stop falling for some of the BS??? Seriously......there are those of us who work, live have family, friends aquaint. who are in, or work in DC in some of these buildings that are "closed" We've been telling you they are/were closed to the Public because of the CV BS and are reopening, but you have to purchase your tickets in advance. The FBI building, once again has been CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC SINCE 911. At what point do you stop letting ppl give you dates, and then when that date passes, the excuse of, black hats found out BS. I told you LISTEN TO TRUMP, POMPEO, POWELL, FLYNN AND GRINNELL. THEY are the ones telling you WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW. I know I just pissed a bunch of you off, but IDGAF!!! I'm tired of the constant BS fake crap constantly circulating. I have been, along with others, posting and naming the grifters/shills/trolls AND the FAKE news sites y'all want to believe and you want to scream at me and block me......guess what??

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

THE DAY THIS CODE TALK & DOUBLE MEANINGS SHIT STOPS I WILL BE GLAD !!!!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

IKR??? It SUCKS royally when there are things you know (like you and I do) and you can't tell ppl, because there are those out there that fill ppl up with so much BS. You and I have lived it and all we can offer is 1st hand knowledge......but they don't want to hear actual truth.

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Oh Lordy... i am on the correct Boat....
the glazed over look i get from friwnda and family when i sloooooooowly guide them with a little logic into how to see through the nightly fake news...

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

I know....I completely understand!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

THANKS MANNY: LOVE SEEING CSPOA WRITE UPS πŸ‘ & SHERIFF MACK INTERVIEWS βœ”οΈ HES RIGHT WHY WOULD ( THEY ) NSA SPEND 41 BILLION ( some say higher ) ON A HUGE BUILDING ( concrete ) IN UTAH & TOOK 10 YEARS TO BUILD IF THEY WERE’NT GOING TO RECORD & LISTEN TO US ALL ??

Admiral Mike Rogers did say "WE HAVE IT ALL"
and the logo for that satellite mission...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA-247

YA I KNOW BUT ACTION GUYS LIKE MYSELF DONT WANT TO READ IT 300,000 MIL TIMES WE WANT TO SEE IT !!!

yes sir... all this waiting had me venting my frustration on my yard since february, now its green and gorgeous as fuck. I want to take it out on the shooting range but ammo is expensive as fuck. i live in a part of Texas where antifucks really don't even wanna dare step in, so kinetic engagement is moot.

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it