DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

👀 what isn’t the FBI fabricating these days?? They sure have been busy framing ppl they don't like, yet they claim they are not "Political"....rriiiigghhtt

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Jack!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

I HOPE THIS SHIT SHOW DOESNT MAKE US ALL LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF “ JOKERS “ ..........

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Banish the thought my friend.
We need only to answer to One!
Ego is the hardest thing to LET GO! ❤️

DAN : NOTHING TO DO WITH EGO, JUST SEE CATCH PHRASE AFTER CATCH PHRASE, & NOTHING ? THIS MOVIE WAS NOT MEANT FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE DIRECT ACTION TYPES

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Roger that! Silent running will become public after it no longer gives away future moves! 😎👍

(1) Show this thread

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

WELL GHOST EZRA & TEAM NEED TO MAKE IT HAPPEN ..... 14 MONTH DELAY ! WORLD IS WATCHING THIS SHIT SHOW ! ........ PEOPLE ARE HURTING & LIVES ARE UPSIDE DOWN !!!!

(1) Show this thread