THERE IS A ANTIDOTE!! SURAMIN THE ANITDOTE!!

WHAT IS COMING WILL BE SO BAD THAT SOME WILL LOST THEIR MINDS. SOME WILL LOSE THEIR FAITH! PRAY! DDG SURAMIN!!!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/TYXeUgOHTohC/ /

Suramin shows promise as COVID-19 treatment!!!
Download PDF Copy

By Dr. Liji Thomas, MD Oct 12 2020 https://www.news-medical.net/news/20201012/Suramin-shows-promise-as-COVID-19-treatment.aspx /

DDG/GOOGLE -> SURAMIN: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=suramin&t=brave&ia=web / https://brutalproof.net/2021/04/the-antidote-to-the-mrna-covid-vaxx/ The Antidote to the mRNA COVID VAXX!
BY ADMIN Β· APRIL 27, 2021

In this one minute video, Dr.Judy Mikovits Claims that SURAMIN is an antidotefor anyone suffering injuries from the mRNA vaccine and from autism.

UGETUBE: https://ugetube.com/watch/the-antidote-w-dr-mikovits_v5JIfdz1ZMz7yXj.html

THE ANTIDOTE w/ Dr. Mikovits
ABOUT SURAMIN

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

so why the hell are they not reversing the people? i could not imagine raising an autistic child!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

its hell on earth. i dont know what i ever did to deserve tbis living hell. watching my child suffer daily. i am hiding in the bathroom now because he wants to attack me. ohhh and where the F hell do u get suramin ?? ohhhβ€”thats right β€”u cant !! oh and i bought the pine needles tea/tincture and they dont do squat for him β€”

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

i am so sorry. i do not know how old your sun is but taking all processes food out of his diet helps a lot. i know of a family when i lived in SC who totally revamped their diet and their son got a lot better.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

yes thanks Rochelle β€”β€”Ihe has major GI issues too and am doing everything I can for years β€”organic gluten free etc etc and my sons father who is a good dad BUT a total uneducated sheeptard know it all who cannot ever resist feeding him outseide junk/sugar everytime he takes him out of my sight. its beyond infuriating becaue he is undoing all my hard work every day β€”β€”-i pray for death sometimes. i am tortured ...sooo tortured

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

probiotics for the gut then eat raw fruits and veggies along with starchy carbs to feed the good biome. research microbiome. i know their eating habits are very difficult because they are hyper sensitive. lol i was just talking about this other kid i know with autism. every time i eat tuna noodle casserole i think of him! i accidently used tuna instead of chicken. i knew he could not stand the smell of tuna. so i scooped it all out and used the chicken. he could still smell it! he ate it because he trusted me and he liked my cooking. but i am always shocked at how sensitive his smelling is! i know through him he is a very picky eater and not the best choices. how old is he?

fasting and praying for answers is the best thing you can do. the answers will come. you have to be willing to try the weirdest things. depending on his age maybe you can talk to him. they do not like being like that. you have to let down your defenses and he will let down his. remember this is not him. this was done to him. no doubt heavy metal poisoning via vaccination. i think that boy proved that to be true. i think he had such an horrible experience with tuna it registered unsafe to him in his psyche. he is an incredible smart kid who is very talented. unfortunately his mother is a huge part of the problem.she is so hung up on jesus that she cannot see she she is part of the problem. she does not cook unless it comes out of the freezer section or a box! which is why her children loved my cooking! i cook everything from scratch.

i was exhausted last night responding. As far as your ex is concerned just remember we all have a journey. you know what to expect when you get him back so fo your best to reverse it quickly. as your don gets older teach him. it is a process.

the other thing is grounding. i read that helps a lot. i just purchased a kit for my father. i have been doing it for a few weeks now outside while i garden. i can he cannot. i can feel the difference. especially when i do not do it! there are days i get do busy in the garden and i gave to wear my shoes i forget to do it.

2 kits for $100 plus you get the book. worth every penny! you can also buy the sheet which is pricey but might be worth your investment for your son. i think i will invest in some earthy shoes! lol but for now i will use what i have. summer and fall i can ho barefoot. as a child i would never wear shoes. even when i had to i was always getting yelled at for taking them off.

something to consider!

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it