POTUS is launching a new social platform soon.

Doq is launching a new ____ ________ platform soon. :)

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Aloha Everyone ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™ such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

+

hello, doq ... sending you every high5 tomorrow, and for today too. next, re: the image attached, as recently Sent An Email to You and it bounced back โ€œundeliverable.โ€ what might be your preferred for a DM, if you are willing to accept an inquiry? when you get a chance. thank you so much doq, for reading these lines. ~ aloha, nichol

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Kennedy Vision

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

_____ __________
SMILES

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Curious..... what happens to GAB when Potus platform comes online? He just Fโ€™d GAB & all their work on free speech? ๐Ÿค”. Something to think about. ๐Ÿ˜

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ•ถ

(1) Show this thread

Excellent!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Business Funding

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Let me know if you need a good Moderator :-)

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

Let me know if you need a good Moderator :-)

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Can't wait!

โค๏ธChristโค๏ธFamilyโค๏ธCountry. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

ass kicking

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Whatever it is, will be great

snipers roost?

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸคฃNana likes this answer!

(1) Show this thread

Seekin The Truth ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I will not be silenced!!!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธGod,๐Ÿ’–Family,Country,๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธOld School #Savethechildren ๐Ÿ‘ซI follow all with avatar/pic

meme making

YAY!!! yall are twinning!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

oh,oh....Beer n- BarbeQue.... pie-n-ice cream...(it's summertime) :)

News Outlet

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

Red pilling

truth telling