Only people mentioned by @heartrnb in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Brenda Tek to her Publication

DITTO!

Amen!

WARING MY Q TAG

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

where is IET posting? telegram?

WQat a TIME>

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Amen. ❤️🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

awezome meme..did you make it? or from the boards?

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I needed to see this because after 5 years of learning and sharing, I am feeling so frustrated and useless. If I saw results, it would help but things just keep getting worse. I needed this post today.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

You have helped many to see things they previously did not...myself included. We don't always see how we are making a difference but have no doubt...God uses our work for his will.🙏
Psalm 90:17
Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

We all need a lift at times. And these times are very hard. When you are awake for years wanting for others to wake up is very hard. Always remember god chose us to be here during this time. Spread love and encouragement to all that need it. We will win and we will get god back into our country. WWG1WGA godspeed

(2) Show this thread